In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 25 May 2016 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that in LOS18.ORG WORLD TOUR SL. we work every day to offer you the best deals on travel and tourism products in general. To achieve this we need to collect information from our users. If you have any questions about your privacy, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Responsible for the treatment
LOS18.ORG WORLD TOUR SL. with NIF: B02851996
Purpose of processing
Travel booking and advertising
Legitimacy of the treatment
Customer relationship management
Your data may be communicated to some suppliers who provide us with services, the company undertakes to sign an agreement with them by which they are obliged to comply with European data privacy regulations.
Our users have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Name: LOS18.ORG WORLD TOUR SL. with NIF: B02851996
Address: C/ Jaras, nº 9, 28238, Las Rozas de Madrid (Madrid).
Telephone: 654 190 888
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The user data we collect is strictly necessary to carry out our activity of selling travel and tourism products in general. In order to carry out our function we need to collect the necessary contact data. For clarity, we inform you that the activity includes the following actions: presentation, proposal, reservation and invoicing of the trip or tourist product requested.
Our users voluntarily provide us with their data by registering on our website, through our application, through a phone call or on those other websites or mobile applications that host our services.
We will process your data for the provision of our services as a travel agency. This means that we will treat your data to identify you and to be able to make personalized proposals, to be able to attend the consultations or requests that you make to us and to assist you in what you need during all the time in which we are your travel agency.
In no case will we carry out automated decisions without human intervention, unless you expressly authorize it.
- LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
We may also process your data in order to comply with a legal obligation, as well as in cases where there is a legitimate interest.
Your data may be communicated to some suppliers who provide us with web-related services and those other partners on whose websites or mobile applications we host our services. The company agrees to enter into an agreement with them whereby they undertake to comply with European data privacy regulations. These providers may only use your data to provide the relevant services. Therefore, they may not use such information for their own purposes or pass it on to third parties.
- Right of access: This right allows you to know what personal data we have.
- Right of rectification: This right allows you to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Right of deletion: This right allows you to have your data deleted when they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to limitation of processing: This right allows you to ask us, as data controller, to suspend the processing of your data when a) you challenge the accuracy of the data, while the accuracy of the data is being verified by the controller b) in those cases where you exercise the right to object to the processing of data, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh those of the data subject. This right also allows you to ask us to retain your personal data when a) the data processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of your data and request instead the restriction of its use or b) we no longer need the data for the purposes of the processing but the data subject needs it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object: This right allows you to oppose the processing when there are well-founded reasons to do so related to your personal situation or to oppose commercial prospecting actions. We will stop processing the data, unless the processing is due to legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: This right allows you to request the portability of your data to another data controller. This right allows you to receive your personal data provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller, whenever technically possible.
- Right to revoke consent: This right allows you to revoke your consent.
You can exercise these rights by sending your request by mail to info@Los18.org or by ordinary mail to C/ Jaras, nº 9, 28238, Las Rozas de Madrid (Madrid).
In any case, you can go to the Spanish data protection agency if you consider that the provisions in force regarding data protection have been violated. Additional and complementary information on all these rights can be found on its web page: www.agpd.es
The exercise of these rights is completely free of charge
What must you submit to exercise your rights?
1- Request addressed to the person in charge or the person in charge who has your personal data.
2- Photocopy of your ID card or passport or other valid document that identifies you.
3-You can also use the electronic signature instead of the ID card.
4-If you exercise them through a representative, document or electronic instrument proving the representation.
5- Petition in which the request is specified.
6-Address for notification purposes, date and your signature.
7-Documents accrediting the request you make, if necessary.
Once the request has been received, we will analyze if all the necessary information has been provided for its processing as well as the legitimacy and relevance of the request. In case it is not pertinent or that, due to the specific case, the exercise of the requested right cannot be granted, we will inform the interested party so that he/she can file the corresponding claims.
We will respond to your request within the legally established deadlines, unless we are unable to do so due to problems beyond our control. In this case, we will inform you of the reasons and the expected deadlines for resolution.